As a Virtuoso member, we have preferred relationships with over 1,100 of the best hotels in 100 countries around the world.
The Virtuoso Preferred Hotels program offers benefits such as:
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Room category upgrade subject to availability
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- A unique local amenity – which might be a food and beverage credit, afternoon tea or other amenity
Three More Virtuoso Preferred Hotel Rate Benefits
- Flexibility: many travel sites promote prepaid, nonrefundable hotel rates that don’t include any amenities. More importantly, they can not be changed or cancelled once booked. Most Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts rates offer flexibility. Typically, our partner hotels only require a credit card guarantee to hold your Virtuoso reservation. Should your plans change, we just need to let the hotel know before its stated cancelation policy.
- Loyalty Benefits: member of a hotel loyalty program? Many frequent guest programs don’t offer points or benefits for rates booked through popular travel websites. But since we book our Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts program rate reservations directly with our partner hotels, you typically will enjoy all the benefits offered by the hotel’s program.
- Internet access: most of our Virtuoso partner hotels offer complimentary internet access to guests booked at a Virtuoso rate.
About Virtuoso Best of the Best, the Virtuoso Preferred Hotels Program
At 25 years, Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts – published in the annual “Best of the Best” directory – is the longest running and most prestigious hotel program in the travel industry. Designed to benefit leisure travelers, the program offers benefits worth up to $450 per stay that are only available through a Virtuoso travel advisor like the team at Q Cruise + Travel. Standards such as breakfast, room upgrades and early check-in/late check-out are matched with value-added extras that enhance your overall stay. These extras vary by hotel. Some examples? How about a spa treatment? Lunch or dinner for two? A round of golf? Airport transfers? In some hotels, you’ll receive a credit towards a spa treatment, or your food and beverage bill.
Starwood Luxury Privileges Hotel Partner
Q Cruise + Travel is also proud to be a Starwood Luxury Privileges Hotel Partner. This means that, in addition to our Virtuoso Preferred Hotels, our Q clients also get extra benefits at Starwood’s luxury hotels and resorts. When booking Luxury Privileges at St. Regis, The Luxury Collection or W Hotels Worldwide, you will enjoy a suite of privileges that include:
- Breakfast for two each morning
- $100.00 (or equivalent) amenity per stay (F&B credit, spa credit or welcome gift)
- Personal welcome
- Early check-in or late check-out when available
- Room upgrade when available
- Complimentary in-room internet access.
In addition, reservations booked by Q at Luxury Privileges rates are also eligible for Starwood Preferred Guest points and benefits.